Everything Jersey

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Chris Brown makes it official he is SINGLE!!!

"Me, personally, from a relationship standpoint, I am a single guy ...I am definitely single. And I've been on my Web site and seeing how girls have been threatening me and saying I'm a liar, and I'm like, 'It's not even that.' The thing is, I have a close friend, but it's not like a relationship. I'm not trying to settle down. I'm only 18, so I'm just trying to live my life and have fun."

-- R&B heartthrob Chris Brown addressing the rumors of his romantic affair with Rihanna (MTV Base)

It's official Chris Brown is single. We no longer have to sit around and wonder if his relationship with Rihanna is official or not. He has a close friend... that is it people. No one is taking him of the dating scene yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Privacywear